Keysight / Agilent 66000A Modular Power System Mainframe
The Agilent 66000A modular power system simplifies test-system assembly, cabling, programming, debugging and operation. The 66000A is 4 U, 8 slot mainframe that accepts 1 to 8 modules below in any combination. Modules are ordered separately.
- High density: eight slots in 7 inches of rack space
- Output sequencing
- Low ripple and noise
- High-accuracy read-back of voltage and current over GPIB
- Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments (SCPI)
- Optional keyboard and display unit
- Serial link to connect two mainframes at one GPIB address
- Optional isolation and polarity-reversal relays
- Built-in self-test
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.