Keysight / Agilent 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator
The 81110A is a 165 MHz single-/dual-channel pulse/pattern generator when configured with one or two 81111A output modules or a 330 MHz single-/dual-channel pulse/pattern generator when configured with one or two 81112A output modules. The 81112A Output modules allow the 81110A to be used in applications up to 330 MHz. Instead of variable transitions, 800 ps or 1.6 ns edges can be selected. The source impedance is 50-ohm and supplies up to 3.8 Vpp into 50 ohms. Internal channel addition is not implemented.
The 81110A 165/330 MHz single- or dual-channel pulse/pattern generator requires 1 or 2 of the following output channels:
- 81111A 165 MHz, 10 V, 50 ohm into 50 ohm
- 81112A 330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 ohm into 50 ohm
- Frequency Range: 1 MHz - 330 MHz (81112A), 1 MHz - 165 MHz (81111A)
- Timing resolution: 3.5 digits
- Period range: 3.03 ns - 999.9 s (81112A), 6.06 ns - 999.9 s (81111A)
- Width range: 1.515 ns to [period - 1.515 ns] (81112A), 3.03 ns to [period - 3.03 ns] (81111A)
- Variable delay range : 0 ns to [period - 3.03 ns]
- Double pulse delay range: 3.03 ns to [period - width - 1.5 ns] (81112A), 6.06 ns to [period - width - 3.03 ns] (81111A)
- Transition time range: 0.8 ns to 1.6 ns selectable (81112A), 2 ns to 200 ms variable (81111A)
- Amplitude: 10 mVpp to 3.8 Vpp (81112A), 100 mVpp to 10 Vpp (81111A)
- Level window: -2.0 V to +3.8 V (81112A), -10.0 V to +10.0 V (81111A)
- Output accuracy: ±2% (81112A), ±1% (81111A)
- Output resolution: 10 mV
- Source impedance: 50 ohms (81112A), 50 ohms or 1 kohm selectable (81111A)
- Output connectors: BNC differential (81112A), BNC single-ended (81111A)
- 100-240 Vac ±10%, 50-60 Hz; 100-120 Vac ±10%, 400 Hz; operation
- Weight: 21 lb; Size: 89 mm (3.5 in)H x 426 mm (16.75 in)W x 521 mm (20.5 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.