Keysight / Agilent 83555A Millimeter-Wave Source Module, 33 to 50 GHz
The 83555A Millimeter-Wave Source Module can be driven by a variety of microwave sources providing millimeter-wave test signals for waveguide bands from 33 to 50 GHz. In addition, the 83555A millimeter-wave source module offers leveled high output power, full waveguide band frequency coverage, and the high frequency accuracy and resolution of the driving microwave source. Leveled output power from the 83555A is rated at +3 dBm and can permit the source module to serve as a mixer LO in some applications and also expands the available dynamic range in frequency response measurements.
- Frequency Range: 33 to 50 GHz
- Output leveled power: +3 dBm
- Output level accuracy: ±2.00 dB
- Harmonic spurious signals: -20 dBc at max. specified power
- Non-harmonic spurious signals: -50 dBc at max. specified power
- Modulation, external pulse, AM, FM
- Output connector: UG-383 flange, WR-28
- Weight: 4 lb; Size: 80 mm (3.15 in)W x 80 mm (3.15 in)H x 210 mm (8.27 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.