Keysight / Agilent 8495K 004 Step Attenuator, dc to 26.5 GHz, 0 to 70 dB, 10 dB steps, 3.5mm(f)
The 8495K dc to 26.5 GHz programmable step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 10 dB steps from 0 to 70 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB).
The 11716A and 11716C interconnect kits provide quick connection of 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
- 0 to 70 dB in 10 dB steps
- Frequency Range dc to 26.5 GHz
- 50 ohm impedance
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.4 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.45 to 12.4 GHz, 1.6 to 18 GHz, 1.8 to 26.5 GHz
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector type: 3.5 mm female
- Weight: 2 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.