Keysight / Agilent 87304C Hybrid Power Divider, 2.0 to 26.5 GHz
The 87304C hybrid power divider is designed for power splitting applications that require minimal insertion loss and high isolation between ports. It has insertion loss between the main line and output port which is 1 to 2 dB less than equivalent resistive power splitters. It is designed for critical signal processing applications; phase and amplitude tracking between the two output ports is controlled and specified.
- Frequency Range: 2.0 to 26.5 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.45 2.0 GHz to 18 GHz, 1.60 18 GHz to 26.5 GHz
- Insertion loss: 1.2 dB 2.0 GHz to 18 GHz, 1.6 dB 18 GHz to 26.5 GHz (insertion loss is in addition to 3 dB coupling loss)
- Isolation: 19 dB
- Maximum amplitude tracking: 0.3 dB 2.0 GHz to 18 GHz, 0.5 dB 18 GHz to 26.5 GHz
- Maximum phase tracking: 6 deg 2.0 GHz to 18 GHz, 10 deg 18 GHz to 26.5 GHz
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.