Keysight / Agilent E36105A DC Power Supply, 0 to 60 Vdc, 0 to 0.6 A, 36 W
The Keysight E36100 Series basic DC power supplies feature a compact size (2U, 1/4-rack), a high-contrast OLED display that is viewable from any angle, and modern USB and LAN (LXI Core) connectivity. They also include low power current measurement capability and overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature protection. You can control these power supplies via the intuitive front-panel interface, a Web interface running on a browser, a SCPI or IVI program, Keysight IO Libraries, or a BenchVue app running on your PC or mobile device.
- Voltage output: 0 to 60 Vdc @ 0 to 0.6 A
- Connect for computer control with standard LAN (LXI Core) and USB connectivity
- Perform manual tasks quickly with the intuitive on-screen menu system
- Easily view the high-contrast OLED display from anywhere on your bench, even from a sharp angle
- Protect your device under test (DUT) with overvoltage and over-current detection
- Power your DUT with confidence through excellent accuracy in programming and readback
- Quiet operation
- Low noise and excellent regulation
- 10 turn voltage and current adjust potentiometers
- 100/115/230 Vac &plumn10%; 47-63 Hz operation
- Weight: 8.1 lb; Size: 98.5 mm (3.88 in)H x 106.4 mm (4.19 in)W x 367.7 mm (14.48 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.