Keysight / Agilent E3630A DC Power Supply, Triple Output, 0 to ±20 Vdc, 0 to 0.5 A / 0 to 6 Vdc, 0 to 2.5 A, 35 W
The Agilent E3630A 35-watt triple-output power supply provides three dc outputs: 0 to 6V with a maximum current of 0 to 2.5A and 0 to +20V and 0 to -20V with a maximum current of 0.5A. An auto-tracking feature lets you use one voltage control to adjust the +20V and -20V outputs simultaneously. The outputs track each other to within 1 percent, making it easy to adjust the power supply circuits requiring balanced voltages.
- Output 1: 0 to +20 Vdc, 0 to 0.5 A
- Output 2: 0 to -20 Vdc, 0 to 0.5 A
- Output 3: 0 to 6 Vdc, 0 to 2.5 A
- Power (max): 35 W
- Linear power supply
- Dual or triple output
- 10-turn voltage and current control
- Low noise and excellent regulation
- Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz): Normal Mode Voltage RMS: 350 µV
- Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz): Peak-to-Peak: 1.5 mV
- Load Regulation: 0.01% + 2mV
- Meter Resolution - Voltage: 10 mV
- Meter Resolution - Current: 1 mA
- Weight: 5.5 kg (12.1 lbs)
- Size: 213 mm W x 91 mm H x 401 mm D (8.4 in x 3.6 in x 15.8 in.)
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.