Keysight / Agilent E8486A 200 Waveguide Power Sensor, 60 GHz to 90 GHz, 1 nW to 100 mW, -60 to +20 dBm
The E8486A waveguide power sensor is fully compatible with Keysight EPM (E4418B/19B, N1913A/14A), EPM-P (E4416A/17A), and P-Series (N1911A/12A) power meters.
In RF and microwave power measurements, the largest single source of error is usually sensor and source mismatch. To minimize any measurement uncertainty caused by mismatch, Keysight waveguide sensors offer excellent SWR of 1.06 (>30 dB return loss).
Option 200 = Extended Dynamic Range: 1 nW to 100 mW ( -60 dBm to +20 dBm)
- Frequency Range: 60 to 90 GHz
- Measurement range: 1 nW to 100 mW ( -60 dBm to +20 dBm)
- Maximum power (damage level) 200 mW avg, 1 W pk ( 10.µs per pulse, 0.5% duty cycle)
- WR-12 / UG-387/U waveguide flange
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.