Keysight / Agilent E9300H Average Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, -50 to +30 dBm
The Agilent E9300H wide dynamic range, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, average power sensor is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters. The wide dynamic range of the E9300H allows signals from -50 dBm to +30 dBm to be on all types of signals, from complex digital modulation formats, such as W-CDMA, CDMA (IS-95A), TDMA and OFDM, to multi-tone and CW signals. Also, for comprehensive error correction, the sensor's calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data are stored in EEPROM. The sensor's power measurements are traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Wide Dynamic Range Power Measurements from -50 dBm to +30 dBm
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data stored in EEPROM
- Compatible with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- 1 year warranty
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.