Keysight / Agilent E9301A Average Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 6 GHz, -60 to +20 dBm
The E9301A wide dynamic range, 10 MHz to 6 GHz, average power sensor is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters for measurements on all types of signals, from complex digital modulation formats, such as W-CDMA, CDMA (IS-95), TDMA and OFDM, to multi-tone and CW signals. Also, for comprehensive error correction, the sensor's calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data are stored in EEPROM. The sensor's power measurements are traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Wide dynamic range (-60 dBm to +20 dBm)
- High maximum power specification: 320 mW (+25 dB) average, 20 Vdc
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Flat calibration factors
- Calibration factors stored in EEPROM
- Fast measurement speeds, up to 400 readings per second with the Agilent E4416A
- Compatible with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.