Keysight / Agilent E9323A Peak and Average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz, -60 to +20 dBm
The E9323A Diode Power Sensor has a 5 MHz video bandwidth and is ideal for time-gated peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements on W-CDMA wireless formats such as cdma2000.
Note: E9320 power sensors MUST be used with an E9288A, B or C cable. (not included)
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz to 6 GHz
- Power Range: Average only mode -60 dBm to +20 dBm; Normal Mode -45 dBm to +20 dBm
- 5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for W-CDMA and cdma2000 applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/12A) power meters
- 1 year warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.