Keysight / Agilent N5742A DC Power Supply, 0 to 8 Vdc, 0 to 90 A, 720 W
The Agilent N5742A is a single output DC Power Supply, 0 to 8 V at 0 to 90 A, featuring universal AC input, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI Class C compliance, and analog/resistance control of output voltage and current. It delivers solid performance and a variety of basic and enhanced capabilities in a compact 1U package.
- 0 to 8 V, 90 A
- Up to 720 Watts in a 1U package
- Universal input, 100/200 VAC, 10.5A/5A
- Power Factor Correction (0.99 typ.)
- Parallel up to 4 units for higher power
- Over-voltage, current and temperature protection
- Constant voltage/constant current
- Independent remote on/off and remote enable/disable
- 15 Store/recall states
- Rotary encoders for voltage and current adjustment
- GPIB, LAN, USB interface included
- Built-in web server for remote monitor and control
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.