Keysight / Agilent N6700C Low-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe, 400 W, 4 Slots
The N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (MPS) is a 1U (rack unit) high, multiple-output programmable DC power supply or electronic load system that enables test system integrators to optimize performance, power and price to match test needs
The Keysight N6700 MPS gives test system designers the flexibility to mix and match from over 30 different DC power modules to create a 1- to 4-channel DC power system or electronic load system optimized to meet specific test requirements. Test system engineers can invest in high-performance outputs where speed and accuracy are needed, or purchase basic performance outputs for simple DC power requirements or an electronic load is required for power supply testing.
- Maximum Total Output Power (= Sum of Total Module Output Power): 400 W when operating from 100 - 240 VAC input
- Ideal for ATE systems in R&D, design validation, and manufacturing
- Small size: up to four outputs in 1U of rack space
- Flexible, modular system: Lets you mix and match power levels and performance levels to optimize your investment
- Performance modules for critical test requirements
- Value modules for basic DC power requirements
- Electronic load modules for power supply testing
- Fast command processing time and output speed to improve throughput
- Connect via GPIB, LAN, or USB
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C specification
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.