Keysight / Agilent N6792A Electronic Load Module, 60 V, 40 A, 200 W
The Agilent N6792A is a 200W, 1U electronic load module for the N6700 series modular mainframe..
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard.
- Double-wide module, up to 2 modules in mainframe
- Maximum 200 Watts sinking power per module
- Voltage: Up to 60 V
- Current: Up to 40 A
- Advanced operating Modes: CV, CC, CR, CP
- Arbitrary waveform generation
- High speed synchronized digitization of voltage and current
- Superior command processing time and current slew rate
- USB, LAN, GPIB interfaces standard
- N6700C style user interface for ease of use and familiarity
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.