Keysight / Agilent N8973A Noise Figure Analyzer 10 MHz to 3 GHz
The N8973A is a high performance noise figure analyzer designed to make fast, accurate and repeatable noise figure measurement. The N8973A offers simultaneous noise figure and gain measurements with the ability to view, print and save the data/display in multiple formats. With the N8973A ease of use features, you can set up complex measurements simply and easily giving you repeatable and reliable results you can trust. The N8973A also has the ability to characterize amplifiers and frequency translating devices, including LO control over dedicated 2nd GPIB.
Option 1D5 adds High Stability Frequency Reference
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 3 GHz
- Noise figure measurement range: 0 to 35 dB
- Instrument uncertainty: ±0.05 dB
- Gain measurement range: -20 to +40 dB
- Simultaneous noise figure and gain measurements
- N(f) RF input connector; BNC(f) noise source drive
- IEEE-488, RS-232, Printer, VGA interfaces
- Internal disk drive
- Internal floppy disk drive
- 90 to 132 Vac, 47 to 440 Hz operation; or 195 to 250 V rms, 47 to 66 Hz operation
- Weight: 34.2 lb; Size: 222 mm (8.74 in)H x 375 mm (14.76 in)W x 410 mm (16.1 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.