Keysight / Agilent U2022XA USB Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 40 GHz, -30 to +20 dBm / -45 dBm to 20 dBm
The U2022XA USB power sensors dynamic range of -30 to +20 dBm for peak power measurements enables more accurate analysis of very small signals, across a broader range of peak power applications in the aerospace, defense and wireless industries.
The U2022XA has a wide 30 MHz video bandwidth and a 80 M-sample/s continuous sampling rate for fast, accurate and repeatable RMS power measurements. With its high frequency coverage of 40 GHz, wide dynamic range and extensive measurement capability, the X-Series is optimized for aerospace/ defense, wireless communication (LTE, WCDMA, GSM) and wireless networking applications (WLAN).
- Frequency Range of 50 MHz to 40 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -30 to +20 dBm (peak/gated), -45 dBm to 20 dBm (average only mode:)
- 30 MHz video bandwidth and single shot real time capture at 80 Msample/sec per second
- Internal zeroing and calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 25,000 readings/second (free run/fast buffer mode)
- Display power measurements on a PC without the need of power meter
- Compatible with other instruments
- Internal triggering and trace display capability
- 2.4mm (male) Connector (Option 100)
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.