Megger / Biddle 247000 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter, Biddle
The 247000 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a highly accurate instrument proving simple, practical, and reliable low resistance measurements in the field. The 247000 is also ideal for production quality control, engineering, and development applications. It operates on the four-wire measurement principle, thus eliminating lead and contact resistances. The 247000 features a separate battery/charger module for maximum portability.
- Resistance range: 0 to 59.99Ω in 5 ranges:
0 to 5.999 mΩ
0 to 59.99 mΩ
0 to 599.9 mΩ
0 to 5.999 Ω
0 to 59.99 Ω
- Resolution: 1.0 µΩ on the 5.999 mΩ range
- Accuracy: ±0.25%
- Digital readout
- Current range: 1 mA to 10 A
- Connectors: wing-nut binding posts
- Power source: rechargeable batteries with separate charger
- Weight: 12.25 lb; Size: 200 mm (8.0 in)H x 230 mm (9.0 in)W x 200 mm (8.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.