Megger / Biddle 247001 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter, Biddle
The 247001 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a highly accurate instrument proving simple, practical, and reliable low resistance measurements in the field. The 247001 is also ideal for production quality control, engineering, and development applications. It operates on the four-wire measurement principle, thus eliminating lead and contact resistances. The 247001 features a internal battery and charger for maximum portability.
- Resistance range: 0 to 59.99Ω in 5 ranges:
0 to 5999 µΩ
0 to 59.99 mΩ
0 to 599.9 mΩ
0 to 5.999 Ω
0 to 59.99 Ω
- Resolution: 1.0 µΩ on the 5999 µΩ range
- Accuracy: ±0.25%
- Digital readout
- Current range: 1 mA to 10 A
- Connectors: wing-nut binding posts
- Power source: rechargeable batteries with internal charger
- Weight: 12.5 lb; Size: 300 mm (12.0 in)H x 160 mm (6.0 in)W x 250 mm (10.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.