Megger / Biddle 6111-503 Set of Two DH4 4 ft. Duplex Handspikes for DLRO10/10X
The Megger 6111 series two-piece duplex test lead set with spring-loaded duplex hand spikes is for use with Megger DLRO10HD, DLRO10, DLRO10X, and BT51 digital low-resistance ohmmeters. These duplex test leads measure both current and resistance when taking four-wire resistance measurements, which are more accurate than two-wire resistance measurements and allow low resistance values to be detected. The spring-loaded hand spikes compress to make contact with a conductor. Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) on one probe confirm connection and the presence of live current when used with the Megger DLRO10 microhmmeter, and can indicate test pass/fail when used with the Megger DLRO10X microhmmeter. There is 0.23" (6 mm) between the current and potential probe tips on the duplex hand spikes.
- Includes two duplex test leads with duplex hand spikes that have spring-loaded tips
- For use with Megger DLRO10HD, DLRO10, DLRO10X, and BT51 digital microhmmeters
- Duplex test leads measure both current and resistance when taking four-wire resistance measurements
- Spring-loaded hand spikes compress to make contact with a conductor
- Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) can confirm connection and the presence of live current and can indicate test pass/fail
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.