Narda 791 Variable Attenuator, 2 to 12.4 GHz, 0 to 37.5 dB
The 791 is a dial-type variable attenuator featuring a broadband frequency range.
- Smooth, Continuous Operation Over Full Range
- Duo-Dial Drive for Easier Resetting and Positive Locking
- High Attenuation Over a Broad Frequency Range
- Designed for Panel Mounting
- Frequency Range: 2 to 12.4 GHz
- Attenuation: 0 to 35 dB, 2 to 2.5 GHz; 0 to 37.5 dB, 2.5 to 12.4 GHz
- Insertion loss: 1.5 dB
- Maximum SWR: 1.30
- Connectors: Input N(f), Output N(f or M)
- Shipping weight: 8 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.