Stanford Research CG635 2 GHz Synthesized Clock Generator
The CG635 2 GHz Synthesized Clock Generator generates extremely stable square wave clocks between 1 µHz and 2.05 GHz. The instrument's high frequency resolution, low jitter, fast transition times, and flexible output levels make it ideal for use in the development and testing of virtually any digital component, system or network.
Clean clocks are critical in systems that use high-speed ADCs or DACs. Spurious clock modulation and jitter create artifacts and noise in acquired signals and in reconstructed waveforms.
- Option 01 = PRBS w/complementary LVDS outputs on SMA connectors
- Option 02 = OCXO Timebase
- Option 03 = Rubidium Timebase
- Clocks from 1 µHz to 2.05 GHz
- Random jitter <1 ps rms
- 6 digits of frequency resolution
- 80 ps rise and fall times
- CMOS, PECL, ECL, LVDS & RS-485
- Phase control and time modulation
- PRBS for eye-pattern testing
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.