Stanford Research DS345 Synthesized Function Generator, 1 µHz to 30.2 MHz
The DS345 Function Generator is a full-featured, 30 MHz instrument that uses an innovative Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) architecture. It generates many standard waveforms with excellent frequency resolution (1 µHz), and has versatile modulation capabilities including AM, FM, Burst, PM and frequency sweeps. It also generates arbitrary waveforms with a fast 40 Msample/s update rate.
- Functions (frequency range): sine (1 µHz to 30.2 MHz), square (1 µHz to 30.2 MHz), triangle (1 µHz to 100 kHz), ramp (1 µHz to 100 kHz), noise (to 10 MHz), arbitrary (to 10 MHz)
- Frequency resolution: 1 µHz
- Arbitrary waveform memory size: 16.3 k points
- Phase continuous frequency sweeps
- Output amplitude: 0.01 Vpp to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms, 20 Vpp (Hi-Z)
- Offset range: ±5.0 V
- AM, FM, burst and pulse modulation
- RS-232 & IEEE-488 interfaces optional
- Input/Output connectors: BNC(f)
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50/60 Hz operation
- Weight: 10 lb; Size: 89 mm (3.5 in)H x 216 mm (8.5 in)W x 330 mm (13.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.