Stanford Research DS360 200 kHz Low Distortion Generator, 10 mHz to 200 kHz
The DS360 Low Distortion Function Generator combines the performance of a low distortion analog source and the precision of direct digital synthesis (DDS). With less than 0.001 % total harmonic distortion (THD), 25 ppm frequency accuracy, and a broad range of features including sweeps and bursts, the DS360 is the ideal source for audio frequency applications.
- 10 mHz to 200 kHz frequency range
- <−100 dBc distortion (to 20 kHz)
- Sine, square, white and pink noise
- 20 µVpp to 40 Vpp output range
- Linear and log frequency sweeps
- 25 ppm frequency accuracy
- 10 MHz reference input (with Option 03)
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- RS-232 & IEEE-488 interfaces
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50/60 Hz operation
- Weight: 17 lb; Size: 3.5 in H x 17 in W x 16.25 in D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.