Stanford Research SR530 Dual Phase Lock-In Amplifier
The Stanford Research SR530 is an analog lock-in amplifier which can measure AC signals as small as nanovolts in the presence of much larger noise levels. The Dual Phase SR530 has low-noise voltage and current inputs, high dynamic reserve, two stages of time constants, and an internal oscillator. In addition, THE SR530 comes equipped with a variety of features designed to make it simple to use.
- Option 01 = GPIB Interface
- Option 02 = Internal Voltage-controlled Oscillator
- Frequency Range: 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
- Dual Phase
- Current and Voltage Inputs
- Up to 80 dB Dynamic Reserve
- Internal Reference Oscillator
- Tracking Band-Pass and Line Filters
- Four ADC Inputs, Two DAC Outputs
- RS-232 Interface
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.