Stanford Research SR770 FFT Spectrum Analyzer, 476 µHz to 100 kHz, with Low-Distortion, Synthesized Source, Single Channel
The SR770 is a single channel, 100 kHz FFT Spectrum Analyzer with a dynamic range of 90 dB and a real-time bandwidth of 100 kHz. The speed and dynamic range of the SR770, coupled with its' flexibility and many analysis modes, makes it the ideal choice for a variety of applications including acoustics, vibration, noise measurement, and general electronic use. The SR770 includes a low-distortion source which allows you to measure the transfer functions of electronic and mechanical systems.
- Measurement range: 476 µHz to 100 kHz
- Spans: 191 MHz to 100 kHz in a binary sequence
- Real-time bandwidth: 100 kHz
- Channels: 1
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm + 15 pF
- Amplitude range: 0.1 mVp to 1.0 Vp
- Dynamic range: 90 dB typical
- Display Real, imaginary, magnitude or phase
- Measurements: Spectrum, power spectral density, time record and 1/3 octave
- Hardcopy output to printers and plotters
- 3.5 inch disk drive
- GPIB (IEEE-488) and RS-232 interfaces
- Monitor: CRT Monochrome, 640 x 480 resolution
- Connectors: BNC(f)
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50/60 Hz operation
- Weight: 36 lb; Size: 159 mm (6.25 in)H x 432 mm (17.0 in)W x 470 mm (18.5 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.