TDK-Lambda GEN 20-120 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 20 V, 0 to 120 A
The GEN20-120 is part of the Genesys™ family of programmable AC/DC power supplies that sets a new standard for flexible, reliable, power systems in OEM, Industrial and Laboratory applications. Now available in more power levels (750W, 1.5kW, 2.4kW, 3.3kW, 5kW, 10kW and 15kW) and with output voltages from 6 to 600V and current up to 1,000A. Active PFC, Standard RS-232/RS-488 And world-wide inputs head a long list of standard features.
This member of the Genesys™ product family of programmable switching power supplies provides high power density, low ripple and a complete set of user-friendly interfaces. In addition to high power density, a universal input is provided in this 1U full rack package. The wide range input is not just dual range, but continuously variable from 85-265VAC, single phase, 50/60Hz. It also features Active Power Factor Correction of 0.99 at full load, a first in this size and density. This assures operation in difficult AC environments and meets European EMC requirements.
A user-friendly front panel provides reliable control through encoders selectable for fine or course adjustment (~6 or 30 turns) and four digit LED Voltage and Current meters. Adjustable OVP, UVL and Current Foldback provide further flexibility. Their set values may be previewed on the front panel display, even with Output Off. The Foldback may be set to latch output off if desired for safety.
All Genesys™ platforms include several other important features. Up to four like units may be connected in parallel and user configured for the Master to Program and Monitor the total current of the group. Thus, four units can appear as a single 3kW to 60kW power supply, increasing flexibility for system designers.
Significant safety features include Safe Re-Start and Last Setting Memory. With Safe Re-Start, the user can select whether the Genesys™ power supply returns to previous settings after power off, or returns to zero (safe) output, waiting for user instructions. Last Setting Memory retains settings of output voltage and current, remote or local mode, OVP and UVL, Foldback, Baud Rate and Start-Up Mode, without battery. Front Panel controls also include Output On/Off and Local/Remote Digital selection. The Front Panel may be locked locally or by software command.
All Genesys™ products includes standard, embedded 16 bit RS-232/RS-485 digital interface. Through this digital interface up to 31 power supplies may be controlled in daisy chain over the RS-485 line. Analog remote programming is user selectable 0-5V or 0-10V via DIP switches on the rear panel. The design of Genesys™ power supplies is highly modular. SMT technology provides high reliability.
Among standard digital features, Multi-Drop allows an IEEE or LAN Master to control standard Slaves over RS-485, avoiding the cost of a GPIB or LAN board in every slave power supply. Up to 31 may be addressed over the RS-485 lines of Master and Slaves.
- 0 to 20 Vdc, 0 to 120 A
- 2400 W
- Wide Range Input 170-265 Vac Continuous, Single Phase, 47/63 Hz
- Active Power Factor Correction (Single-Phase & Three-Phase AC Input)
- Output Voltage up to 600V, Current up to 300A
- Auxillary Outputs 5V/0.2A; 15V/0.2A for increased system control functionality
- Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Interface Standard
- Global Commands for Serial RS-232/RS-485 Interface
- Auto-Re-Start / Safe-Start: user selectable
- Last-Setting Memory
- High Resolution 16 bit ADCs & DACs
- Low Ripple & Noise
- Front Panel Lock selectable from Front Panel or Software
- Reliable Encoders for Voltage and Current Adjustment
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current auto-crossover
- Parallel Operation with Active Current Sharing; up to four identical units.
- Advanced Parallel Master / Slave. Total Current is Programmed and Measured via the Master.
- Independent Remote ON/OFF and Remote Enable/Disable
- External Analog Programming and Monitoring (user selectable 0-5V & 0-10V)
- Reliable Modular and SMT Design
- 19" Rack Mount capability for ATE and OEM applications
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.