TDK-Lambda GENH 40-19 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 40 V, 0 to 19 A
The GENH40-19 Genesys power supply is a wide output range, high performance switching power supply. The Genesys series is power factor corrected and operates from AC voltage range of 85 - 265 VAC single phase. Output Voltage and Current are continuously displayed and LED indicators show the complete operating status of the power supply. The Front panel controls allow the user to set the output parameters, the protections levels (Over-Voltage protection, Under-Voltage limit and Foldback) and preview the settings. The rear panel includes the necessary connectors to control and monitor the power supply operation by remote analog signals or by the built-in serial communication (RS232/RS485).
Optional IEMD adds GPIB Interface
- Output Voltage (Volts): 0 to 40
- Output Current (Amps): 0 to 19
- Rated Power (Watts): 760
- Universal 85 - 265 Vac Input Continuous, single phase, 47/63Hz
- Active Power Factor Correction 0.99
- Built in RS232/RS485
- Standard Multi-Drop (RS-485) Slave Interface
- Global Commands for RS-232/RS-485
- Last Setting Memory
- High Resolution 16 bits ADCs & DACs
- Reliable Encoders for Voltage and Current Adjustment
- Parallel Operation with Active Current Sharing and Current Sum
- Independent Remote ON/OFF and Remote Enable/Disable
- External Analog Programming and Monitoring
- Reliable Modular and SMT Design
- LabView drivers/GUI
- Worldwide Safety Agency Approvals
- CE Mark for LVD and EMC Regulation
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.