Tektronix AM503 Current Probe Amplifier
The AM503 Current Probe Amplifier allows display of current on any oscilloscope having 10 mV/div sensitivity, 50 ohm or 1 megohm input, and at least 100 MHz bandwidth. It is compatible with A6302, A6303, P6302, P6303 current probes. It requires a TM500 or TM5000 series mainframe for operation.
- Allows for current display on any oscilloscope
- Maximum input current: 20A for 6302; 100A for 6303
- Bandwidth: >50 MHz 6302; >15 MHz 6303
- Rise time: <7 ns 6302; <23 ns 6303
- Deflection factor: 1 mA/div to 5 A/div for 6302; 20 mA/div to 50 A/div for 6303
- Weight: 4 lb; Size: single width module
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.