Tektronix DPO4AUTO Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis Module for the DPO4000/MSO4000 Series
Enables triggering on packet level information on CAN and LIN buses as well as analytical tools such as digital views of the signal, bus views, packet decoding, search tools and packet decode tables with timestamp information.
- Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis Module
- Signal Inputs - LIN: Any Ch1 - Ch4 (and any D0 - D15 on MSO models); CAN: Any Ch1 - Ch4 (and any D0 - D15 on MSO models)
- Recommended Probing - LIN: Single ended; CAN: Single ended or differential
- Automated Serial Triggering, Decode, and Search options for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, RS-232/422/485/UART, MIL-STD-1553, I2S/LJ/RJ/T DM, USB, and Ethernet
- Trigger on all the critical elements of a serial bus such as address, data, etc.
- Decode all the critical elements of each message. No more counting 1s and 0s!
- Search through long acquisitions using user-defined criteria to find specific messages. Search mark table provides a tabular view of the events found during an automated search
- Export Search Mark table data to .csv file
- Event table shows decoded serial bus activity in a tabular, timestamped format for quick summary of system activity
- Export Event table data to .csv file
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.