Tektronix P6330 Differential Probe, 3.5 GHz, 5:1
The P6330 enables users to make time-domain or frequency-domain measurements on high-bandwidth signals commonly found in digital IC designs, communication applications, and disk drive applications. The P6330 provides high-bandwidth, low circuit loading, and low-noise differential probing solutions. The small probe head geometry and assorted probe tip accessories allow these probes to easily accommodate manual probing of surface-mount devices.
- <100 ps Rise Time (P7350 guaranteed)
- 5 GHz to 3.5 GHz Bandwidths (typical)
- Low Input Capacitance:
- <0.3 pF Differential (P7350 typical)
- ≥60 dB (1000:1) Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) at 1 MHz (P7330, P6330 typical)
- Small Probe Head Allows Easy Probing of SMDs
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.