Tektronix P7504 TriMode Differential Probe, 4 GHz
The P7504 TriMode Probe is designed for improved convenience and enhanced capability in measuring differential signal quality. Since a differential signal is composed of two complementary single-ended signals, full characterization of differential signal quality requires more than a simple differential measurement. The P7504 TriMode Probe features three Input Modes that allow a differential signal to be fully characterized with four measurements: differential, positive polarity and negative polarity single-ended, and common mode.
- Bandwidth: dc to 4 GHz
- TriMode Probe - One Setup, Three Measurements Without Adjusting Probe Tip Connections
- Single Ended
- Common Mode (Requires only One Probe vs. Conventional Probing Techniques)
- TriMode Solder Tips
- Small Form Factor for High-density Probing
- 1.5 m Extension Cable for High-temperature Probing
- Quickly and Reliably Connect to Multiple Probe Tips
- Cable length: 1.3 M
- Shipping weight: 4 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.