Tektronix TCPA300 AC/DC Current Probe Amplifier, dc to 100 MHz
The TCPA300 AC/DC current probe amplifier is part of the a Current Measurement family for highly advanced current measurements meeting today's current measurement needs. When connected to Tektronix oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II, TekConnect (w/ TCA-BNC), or TekVPI (w/ TPA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy.
- AC / DC Measurement Capabilities
- Requires a TCP303, TCP305A, or TCP312 Probe
- DC to 100 MHz
- Direct Scaling and Units - Oscilloscope On-Screen Readout Reduces Measurement Errors by Eliminating Hand Calculations
- AC/DC Input Coupling
- Low Insertion Impedance Reduces Device Under Test Loading
- Small Mechanical Package - Less Desktop Space, Easier Storage and Handling
- Split-Core Construction Allows Easy Circuit Connection
- Status Indicators Provide Notification of Potential Error Conditions
- Lower DC Drift and Noise
- 90 to 264 Vac; 47 to 440 Hz operation
- Weight: 2 lb; Size: 156 mm (6.3 in)H x 41 mm (1.6 in)W x 268 mm (10.5 in)L
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.