Keysight / Agilent 11713A Attenuator / Switch Driver
The 11713A is a benchtop attenuator/switch driver providing GPIB or local front panel drive control for programmable attenuators and electromechanical switches. Concurrently drive up to two 8494/5/6/7, 84904/6/7K/L programmable attenuators and two electromechanical switches (8761, 8762, or 8765 series). The 11713A can also be used to supply +24 Vdc common and ten pairs of current sinking contacts (total current draw less than 0.25A peak for 1 second, 0.65A steady state) to independently control up to 10 relays. An integral power supply with short circuit protection eliminates the need for an external power source. Switching time is less than 10 milliseconds.
Option 001 = Deletes 2 attenuator/switch cables.
- Manual or Simple GPIB control of up to ten switch or attenuator sections
- Drives two attenuators and two switches concurrently
- Controls up to ten 24 Vdc relays
- 100, 120/220, 240Vac; 48-440 Hz operation; 80 VA (max.)
- Weight 12 lb; Size: 213 mm (8.4 in)W x 102 mm (4 in)H x 295 mm (11.6 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.