Narda HF 0191 2402/06B Probe, H-Field, Flat, 27 MHz to 1 GHz, Isotropic
The HF0191 probe detects magnetic fields from 27 MHz to 1 GHz. This wide frequency range for a magnetic field probe covers all the major areas of electromagnetic field exposure that can occur in radio and TV broadcasting, telecommunications, and in high frequency industrial applications. For use with the NBM series.
- General public and occupational field exposure from broadcasting, telecoms and industrial equipment
- Isotropic (non-directional) measurement
- 59 dB dynamic range without changing measurement range
- Maximum sensitivity starts at 0.2 V/m
- Frequency Range: 27 MHz to 1 GHz
- Measurement Range: 0.018 to 16 A/m
- Isotropic Response: ±1 dB
- CW Overload: 20 A/m
- Peak Overload: 200 A/m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.