Narda NBM-520 2403/01 Broadband Field Meter
The NBM520 is the most accurate non-ionizing radiation survey system available. It provides the broadest frequency coverage of electric and magnetic fields. Both flat response probes and probes shaped to international standards are available. All NBM probes have a non-volatile memory containing device parameters and calibration data. Probes are calibrated independently of the meter. Any NBM probe can be used with any NBM-500 Series meter and still maintain total calibration.
- Available with Isotropic Probes to cover 100 kHz to 60 GHz (sold separately)
- Plug-and-Play Probe Interface with Automatic Probe Parameter Detection
- Fully Automatic Zeroing
- Extra Small and Lightweight
- Easy 4 Button Operation
- Remote Operation via Optical Link
- Interoperability with NBM-550 (Controller)
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.