Tektronix TCP312 AC/DC Current Probe, DC to 100 MHz, 30 A
The TCP312 enables users to make direct readout DC and AC current measurements, resulting in accurately displayed and recorded measurements. The TCP312 is a general-purpose probe for displaying and measuring current in electronic circuits.
- Requires TCPA300 amplifier
- dc to 100 MHz
- Current (DC continuous): 30 A
- Automatic scaling and units - Oscilloscope on-screen readout of magnitude and amps reduces measurement errors with no more hand calculations (Requires a TDS TEKSCOPE oscilloscope or a TekConnect oscilloscope with TCA-BNC adapter)
- AC/DC input coupling
- Low insertion impedance reduces device under test loading
- Split-core construction allows easy circuit connection
- Status indicators provide visual operating status and notification of potential error conditions - degauss, probe open, overload, not terminated into 50 Ω, noncompatible probe type
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Shipping weight: 4 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.